Sailing Tours - Port Albert - Gippsland
About Port Albert
Port Albert is a beautiful and somewhat 'undiscovered' resort-style village on the south-eastern coast of Victoria. Rich in history, Port Albert was a supply port from the mid 1800s and has berthed ships from Europe and America as well as welcoming thousands of Chinese on their way to the goldfields.
OTHER THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Within the village...
• Visit the historic Port Albert Martimtime Museum
• Enjoy fish and chips from the award-winning Port Albert Wharf
• Indulge in fine dining at wildfish restaurant overlooking the harbour
• Visit the historic Port Albert Hotel
• Enjoy coffee and cake at the Port Albert General Store Cafe and browse their unique art gallery
• Enjoy a glass of wine with your meal at Customs House Cafe
• Explore the accessible bush and coastal walking tracks
Take a scenic drive...
• 10 minutes to Yarram, a substantially-sized town with banks, supermarkets and recreation facilities
• 20 minutes to the beautiful 90 Mile Beach
• 30 minutes to magnificent Tarra-Bulga National Park
• 30 minutes to Agnes Falls
HOW TO FIND US
Port Albert is approximately 209 kilometres south-eat of Melbourne midway between Yarram and Welshpool, and juts off the South Gippsland Highway at Alberton.
Nooramunga is moored opposite Blithe Spirit accommodation, 21 Wharf St, Port Albert. Cruises leave from Rutters Jetty, Bay St.
MELWAY Ref 928 E10 or VICROADS Ref 104 E4
"Carol and I both have salt water in the blood. Carol grew up in a fishing family at Lakes Entrance, and my family have lived and fished in Port Albert for 6 generations. We have an intimate knowledge of these waters, a wealth of historical and local knowledge and many stories to tell. We look forward to sharing our little piece of paradise with you."
Wynne Hobson, Captain
Nooramunga Sailing Tours
Port Albert, Victoria
Wynne and Carol Hobson
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0427 568 578 Phone: (03) 5183 2399 Fax: (03) 5183 2390